Wednesday, October 29, 2014

At Long Last - Rock Purse Tutorial Parts 2 and 3

In May 2011 I posted the first part of what was to be a two part tutorial on how to make a polymer clay rock purse, a decorative purse based on the Japanese inro.  I had intended to post a two part tutorial on YouTube but only got as far as Part 1 when my travel schedule got in the way of finishing the tutorial.

Well, more three years later, I finished two more parts to complete the series.  When I filmed, I had about 28 minutes of video which is way too long so I edited to create two more parts.  Part 2 talks about the design choices the maker considers for how to string and finish the rock purse and Part 3 gives the final finishing options.

I hope you enjoy the videos.  Go on over to YouTube to view and leave comments and subscribe if you are interested in seeing more videos.  Thanks for joining me in my studio.


No comments:

Post a Comment