Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Super Easy Polymer Clay Christmas Tree Charm

Hi All and welcome to my studio.  Today I’m doing a super easy project to make sweet Christmas tree charms that can be used for earrings, necklaces, bracelets or even a zipper pull for the holidays.  This is also a fun projects to do with the kids (supervision as needed).   Check out the video below for making the charm and a pair of earrings.  For more videos, subscribe to my YouTube Channel, give me a thumbs up or leave me a comment.  Thanks again for joining me in my studio.  Let’s get started (see materials/tools list at the bottom of the post).



Materials (Earrings)
Polymer clay – bits of green with a touch of black to tone it down if preferred, brown, red and yellow – I use Premo! as it is more durable
Embossing powder – chunky, snow type or you could use bits of white clay for the snow
Head pin – 2”, 2 ea
Jump ring – 6mm, 2 ea
Earwire – 2 ea

Tools
Oven
Jewelry making pliers/wire cutter for top loop

No comments:

Post a Comment